- RTO-Registered Training Organizations , Education/Training
A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training. Nationally Recognised Training in Building & Construction and other relevant scope. The Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification is designed to meet the needs of individuals requiring a building industry licence. The course provides you with the technical and management skills to become a builder and meet the needs of builders and managers of small to medium-sized building businesses. What’s included?
- Established in 2012
- Re-reg 2024
- ASQA registered for national delivery
- RTO Office Registered in Victoria, Australia
- Training resources
- Policy and Procedures
- Training and assessment strategies
- Student management system
- 9B compliant campus optional at an extra cost. Or relocate to your own premises.
Agent(s) for this listing
Business Sales Specialist
Office: 1300 315 223
Mobile: 0411 705 913
Fax: 1300 730 778